If you're anything like us, we're pretty sure you've wondered what would happen if you dip yourself in a pool filled with dry ice. Well, wonder no more. Three people died in Moscow after dry ice was poured into a swimming pool at a party held recently. Social media influencer Yekaterina Didenko was celebrating her 29th birthday at a pool complex in Moscow when the incident happened.

Didenko is known for posting tips about how to save money on pharmaceutical products on her Instagram page. She has a million followers.

Reports say that dry ice was poured into the pool as guests complained that the water was too warm. Reports also said that the partygoers had ordered 25kg of dry ice to cool down the pool at the Devyaty Val (Ninth Wave) complex. The swimmers immediately started to choke, and several lost consciousness. Preliminary analysis indicates the cause of death was suffocation.

Didenko's husband is reportedly among the dead. Didenko earlier posted a video message looking shaken and distressed, saying her husband had been been rushed to intensive care.

Dry ice is a solid form of carbon dioxide, and if it is released in an area without proper ventilation, it can cause people to inhale dangerous amounts of the gas.